2nd July, 2019 | The Lalit, New Delhi
Confederation of Indian Industry’s (CII) Centre of Excellence on Water, CII -Triveni Water Institute is organizing its 4th National Conference on Pulp and Paper: Moving from Trade-offs to Win-Wins in Water Management scheduled on 2nd July 2019 at The Lalit, New Delhi.
The Conference draws upon the deliberations over the past 3 successful editions, convened under the Chairmanship of Mr. Sanjay Singh, Divisional Chief Executive, ITC PSPD.
The 4th Edition of the Conference will deliberate upon following thematic tracks:
- Tools and Techniques for water reuse and recycling
- Development of Indigenous Technology
- Emerging reforms and policies
- Best Practices on water and wastewater management in Pulp and Paper Sector
- Means of Integration of Technology Providers with Technology users
This Edition would also recognize good practices in the Pulp and Paper sector on water and wastewater management, who would be given certificates of appreciation.
Indian Newsprint Manufacturers Association will be the Partner Association at this National Conference.